House Redwyne of the Arbor is one of the main noble houses sworn to Highgarden. Their seat is the Arbor, an island south of the Whispering Sound. Redwyne is a powerful house with strong ties to House Tyrell, and provides a significant portion of the fleet of the Reach.
Their blazon is a burgundy grape cluster on blue, symbolizing the famed wines of the Arbor. The motto has not been mentioned in the books. Members of the house tend to be freckled and red of hair.
During the Dance of the Dragons, the Arbor declared for the greens. During the War of the Usurper, Lord Paxter Redwyne joined his cousin-goodbrother, Mace Tyrell, in staying loyal to King Aerys II Targaryen. His main contribution to the war was the naval blockade of Storm's End during Mace's siege, ferrying men across Blackwater Bay and blockading Shipbreaker Bay.
- Runceford Redwyne (Deceased)
- Olenna Redwyne, The Queen of Thorns (Deceased)
- Luthor Tyrell, Lord of Highgarden (Deceased)
- Mina Tyrell
- Paxter Redwyne, Lord of the Arbor (Deceased)
- Denys Redwyne (286 - 326)
- >>Desmera Redwyne (283 - 352)
- Dickon Redwyne (310 - 327)
- Stafford Redwyne (54), Lord of the Arbor, Master of Ships
- Melesa Rowan (325 - 366)
- Alayne Redwyne (52)
- Rolland Hightower (316 - 367)
- Ser Loras Hightower (344 - 367)
- Hyle Hightower, Lord of Oldtown (19)
- Lyena Hightower (12)
- Otho Hightower (8)
- Alan Redwyne (43)