Year 367 After the Conquest (367 AC) is a year in the Westerosi calendar, the 367th after Aegon's crowning in Oldtown that maesters and educated people use as a reference to date the years.
Third Moon Edit
- Queen Daenerys Targaryen dies in her sleep.
- Her dragons Viserion and Drogon begin to ravage the Eyrie and Dragonstone respectively.
- The Grand Council is called to choose a new monarch at Harrenhal.
- After his father's death, Torric Greyjoy becomes Lord Paramount of the Iron Islands
- After his father succumbs to Winter fever, Roose Bolton becomes Lord Paramount of the North.
Fourth Moon Edit
- The Grand Council ends with Luthor Tyrell attempting to crown Alysanne Targaryen. Jasper Arryn tries to arrest him, but he and his party are able to forcibly escape with the princess.
Fifth Moon Edit
- In the Battle of the Bogs, the returning Northern host is smashed by an Ironborn ambush at the Neck. Few survivors escape while the Lord Paramount and Warden of the North Roose Bolton is captured.
Sixth Moon Edit
- Valarr Targaryen is crowned King of Westeros by the Hand and the High Septon.
Seventh Moon Edit
- In the Assault on the Dreadfort, the Northmen defeat an invading force of Ironborn.
Eighth Moon Edit
- Brandon Stark marries Lord Manderly's daughter and declares himself Lord Paramount of the North.
- Alester Tyrell, Luthor Tyrell, and Leo Tyrell are arrested in Queen's Landing for different crimes.
- "King" Lychester, son of Lord Mortimer Lychester and Lady Sybelle Lychester.
- Ellyn Lannister, daughter of Lord Gerion Lannister and Lady Alyssa Marbrand.
- Queen Daenerys Targaryen, died in her sleep at 83 years old
- Aemon Greyjoy, fell from a bridge into the ocean at 51 years old.
- Maggie Mormont, slain at the Battle of the Bogs at 32 years old
- Ragnarr Farwynd, slain at the Battle of the Bogs at 31 years old
- Liane Tully, died at 49 years old.
- Loras Hightower, committed suicide at 23 years old.
- Gerion Lannister, slain by his son Lucion at 44 years old.
- Alyssa Marbrand, died in childbirth at 44 years old.
- Gwynesse Harlaw, slain at the Assault on the Dreadfort at 34 years old.